Who is Laurie Guest?
- Entrepreneur, author and motivational keynote speaker.
- Owner of Guest Enterprises, a speaking and training firm founded in 1997. The firm focuses on customer service and staff development topics presented in an entertaining format.
- Member of the National Speakers Association and a Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 12% of speakers worldwide and one of only 204 women to currently hold the honor.
- Top-rated keynote speakers for corporate events association meetings and business retreats.
- Author of Wrapped in Stillness: A Personal Retreat Guide.
- Graduated from Palmer College 1983
- Certified Ophthalmic Technician from 1986-2001
- Assistant Administrator for a regionally known ophthalmic surgery center. Responsible for sales, marketing, volunteer programs and referring physician relations.
- Community hospital marketing team member.
- Award winning columnist on the topic of customer service for an industry trade publication.
- A Midwest farmer’s daughter from Northern Illinois with a passion for people and with a sarcastic sense of humor.
- Wife, mother, golfer, board game lover, autograph collector, sea glass gatherer, metal detecting fan, geocaching hobbyist and Netflix binge watcher.
*This bio is not for use at the event. A customized intro is provided for your meeting.