Take the first step toward delivering outstanding customer experiences by downloading your free chapter today!
Inside The 10¢ Decision
If you really want to provide exceptional service and keep customers coming back, focus on small changes.
As two books in one, The 10¢ Decision is purposefully designed to be a quick read, one that’s high on actionable steps that will make an immediate impact on your customer service delivery.
With over 30 years of experience in customer service and staff development, Laurie Guest shares lessons and methods developed firsthand to drive success, with plenty of wisdom and humor along the way.
Business owners and leadership will gain insight into:
- Packaging that gets noticed — how branding, bundling and bling impact every guest interaction
- Behaviors that build business — four behaviors that keep your business growing
- Internal customer service — ensuring that your employees feel as valued as your customer
- Putting it all together — combining it all into your brand of “secret sauce” for success
…and so much more.
For Team Members
Staff members and future management will learn:
- Anticipating customer needs — how a little bit of insight can go a long way
- Service from a different perspective — the secret shopper techniques that expose opportunities to improve
- The power of positive positioning — what it takes to ensure a guest is never disappointed
- Interpersonal skills — from body language to non-verbal communication, it all matters
…and so much more.
The 10¢ Decision
Ready to dive even deeper? With the Guest Encounters Virtual Training program, get access to a vast library of self-directed training videos and resources to ensure your organization is poised to succeed.
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly